USPAP 15-Hour Online
Wednesday, Mar 8 - Friday, Mar 10, 2023
March 8, 9 & 10, 2023. 10am-3pm EST each day
Course Registration $465.00 AAA Member
This personal property online USPAP class is taught with the 2020-2021 USPAP book (extended through 2023), by AQB Certified USPAP Instructor Gayle Skluzacek, AAA.
The USPAP course has been organized to conform to the criteria set forth by The Appraisal Foundation in Washington, DC. Participants meet for a total of 15 hours including the examination (which is administered on the last day of the class online as a multiple choice exam). Satisfactory completion of the examination allows participants to state that they have successfully completed the USPAP course and examination in personal property.
The instructor teaches this online class in real time and attendees participate via their computers through an online classroom. The exam is administered during class on the last day, via the online classroom.
Access to a computer with a microphone, speakers and strong Internet connection are required. A headset is strongly recommended.
Books and student materials will be mailed to students* prior to the start of class.
15 CE Credits
$465 AAA Members
$565 Non-Members / General Admission
(Fee includes a copy of the 2020-2021 USPAP book and other course materials)
*An additional shipping fee for course materials will apply to all international students. Please contact Teresa Caputo, firstname.lastname@example.org, if your books will be mailed internationally.
Changes or cancellations to your registration must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of your course. If you do NOT notify us at least 5 business days before your course, you will be charged a $50 administration fee. All courses require a minimum of 10 attendees to run.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment