A Defensible Appraisal Report
Course Registration $25.00 Members
$25.00 General Admission
Join Bill Charron, Partner and Co-Chair
of the Art Law Group at Pryor Cashman,
for a webinar discussing the importance
of well written expert appraisal reports for
litigation and arbitration purposes. Bill will
review the elements that judges and arbitrators
typically expect to see in evaluating a report’s
strength and reliability.
This is a recording of a webinar previously
held live on February 18, 2021.
1 CE Credit
$25 General Admission and Members
Register online (at the top of this page)
or by calling 212.889.5404 x 11.
Email confirmations will be sent upon receipt of payment;
registration accepted only with payment.
William L. Charron, Partner, Pryor Cashman, co-chairs Pryor Cashman’s Art Law practice and is a member of the firm’s Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Media + Entertainment Groups. Bill has 15 years of experience representing institutional and individual clients in a wide range of art authenticity, title, and related matters. He frequently lectures and writes on issues impacting the art world, including World War II restitution cases, art authenticity, artist royalty rights, and procedural law issues.Working in conjunction with the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) and Authentication in Art (AiA) (where Bill serves as an Advisory Board member), Bill conceived of and formed a working group to design the newly-launched Court of Arbitration for Art (CAfA) (where he is now a Board member). He is also a founding board member of the Professional Advisors to the International Art Market (PAIAM) in New York.
- Wednesday, Apr 12, 2023 17th Annual Award Luncheon
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art