NASA Collectibles & Space Memorabilia, An Appraiser’s Perspective
Course Registration $10.00 Members
$20.00 General Admission
"Apollo 11 astronauts could not get life
insurance, so they all signed postal
covers and left them with their families
to sell if the unthinkable happened.
This is one of many unique stories which relate
to the field of space collectibles. As the interest
in space memorabilia grows, so does the value
of this material. There are many challenges in
valuing such items, most importantly, recognizing
what to look for in space collectibles.
This lecture will be a primer to understanding this complex market.
It will cover the common and the rare, and offer insights into what
an appraiser should know before taking on an assignment
that includes space artifacts.
1.5 CE credits
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment