Current Market in Civil War Memorabilia
Course Registration $25.00 Members
$35.00 General Admission
This session will discuss how the political climate has affected values of Civil War Confederate objects, as well as the current market for Civil War and other military objects.
John Sexton was first involved in the Civil War industry as a collector, then a dealer, and now as an independent appraiser and consultant in the field of Antique American Historical Property. John’s specialty and best expertise is Civil War Memorabilia, especially Confederate items. John lived in Atlanta for over 50 years and has lived in North Palm Beach, Fl for the last 10 years. He travels extensively across the US for consulting and appraisals. John also authenticates valuable Civil War and other antique military historic items on a regular basis.
1.5 CE Credits
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market