2017-2018 Lecture Series: Awards of the Stage
Course Registration $10.00 Member
Awards and Recognitions, Mostly of The American Stage
Recently, the value of creative contribution stage awards has increased. This is primarily due to public exhibitions featuring these awards, such as Tennessee Williams: No Refuge but Writing at the Morgan Library and Museum and Leonard Bernstein at 100 curated by the Grammy Museum with The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts. These exhibitions, together with high prices of lesser known players at auction, have influenced a noticeable growing appreciation. This lecture will focus largely on awards of the American Stage, and discuss current market sales, standard catalog identifications, and why provenance is of utmost importance.
Speaker: Brian Cummings
1.5 CE Credits
Register online (at the top of this page)
or by calling 212.889.5404 x 11.
Email confirmations will be sent upon receipt of payment; registration accepted only with payment.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment