Of Value: 2022 National Conference Panel: Should We Broaden the Way We Think of and Appraise Jewelry?
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
Should We Broaden the Way We Think of and Appraise Jewelry?
Panelists will engage in a conversation about the expanded world of artist and studio jewelry. Learn about the types of jewelry that capture their professional interests. As the panelists debate and consider how appraisal methods might be expanded to include less traditional factors. Come ready to participate in a lively discussion about appraising objects that may not align perfectly with jewelry as we think of it today.
Tiffany Dubin, Artist Jewelry Specialist, Senior Business Development, Sotheby’s
Bella Neyman, Co-Founder, NYC Jewelry Week
Emily Stoehrer, Ph.D., Rita J. Kaplan and Susan B. Kaplan Curator of Jewelry, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Barbara Gifford, Associate Curator, Museum of Arts & Design, New York, Moderator
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment