2022 Art Law Day Panel: MUSEUM REPARATIONS - COLONIAL ART
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
This panel will address the concerted efforts to repatriate colonial art in a legal framework. The panelists will discuss complications that collectors may encounter when donating to museums, challenges that sellers may confront, ethical considerations complicating this area of the law, and the potential effect this has on the fair market value of these works.
Thomas R. Kline, Of Counsel, Schindler Cohen & Hochman LLP
Nicholas M. O’Donnell, Partner, Sullivan & Worcester LLP
Victoria Reed, Sadler Curator for Provenance, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Leila A. Amineddoleh, Founder, Amineddoleh & Associates LLC, Moderator
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment