2022 Art Law Day Panel: FRACTIONAL INTEREST – IS THIS THE DEMOCRATIZATION OF ART OWNERSHIP?
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
This panel will explore the legal questions, issues, and ramifications of fractional ownership of art, with an emphasis on regulatory issues and tax implications. Additionally, we will address the intricacies and mechanics of fractional ownership and explore how such investments are structured and serviced.
Laura Ballman, Founder, Capital Art Strategies
John R. Cahill, Partner, Olsoff + Cahill + Cossu, LLP
Javier Lumbreras, CEO, Artemundi, LLC
Lori Spector, AAA, Regional Director, Zurich, Phillips, Moderator
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment