USPAP 15-Hour NYC
Wednesday, Oct 4 - Thursday, Oct 5, 2023
9:30AM-5:30PM EST each day
Appraisers Association of America
212 West 35th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Course Registration $465.00 AAA Member
This personal property USPAP class is taught with the 2020-2021 USPAP book, by AQB Certified instructor Gayle Skluzacek, AAA.
The USPAP course has been organized to conform to the criteria set forth by The Appraisal Foundation in Washington, DC. Participants meet for a total of 15 hours including the examination (which is administered at the end of the second day). Satisfactory completion of the examination allows participants to state that they have successfully completed the USPAP course and examination in personal property.
Books and student materials will be provided on the first day of class.
All in person attendees are required to be vaccinated and to show proof of the Covid-19 vaccination upon arrival.
15 CE credits
$465 AAA Members
$565 Non Members / General Admission
(Fee includes a hard copy of the 2020-2021 USPAP book, digital student manual and other digital course materials)
By registering, you acknowledge you have read and understand the USPAP Course Policies.
Changes or cancellations to your registration must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of your course. If you do NOT notify us at least 5 business days before your course, you will be charged a $50 administration fee. All courses require a minimum of 10 attendees to run.
- Wednesday, Apr 12, 2023 17th Annual Award Luncheon
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art