Academia.edu: An Introductory Webinar
Thursday, Apr 27, 2023
1-1:45 PM EST
Registration Free Members
Join Devin Beck, Vice President of Institutional Sales, Academia.edu, for an introductory webinar on Academia.edu, and learn how their services can be beneficial to appraisers.
Founded in 2008 Academia.edu has become the world’s largest repository of academic and professional research. With over 45 million papers uploaded to the site, over 205 million registered users and 42% of the world’s faculty logging into the site monthly we are quickly working toward our goal of connecting like-minded people who wish to accelerate the world of research. With an easy-to-use interface, advanced in text search functionality, and robust analytics to see who is interacting with your uploaded papers and those who are citing your work in theirs, Academia.edu has quickly become the preferred platform for uploaded in sharing professional and academic thought leadership
More can be found at https://www.academia.edu/
Free - Members Only
- Wednesday, Apr 12, 2023 17th Annual Award Luncheon
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art