Two Semester Online
Fall 2022 / Spring 2023
This two-semester, remote program will begin in September 2022 and will continue through May 2023. Students will meet on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for live sessions via the user-friendly, web-based platform GoToTraining between the hours of 6:00 and 8:00 pm EST. Students are required to travel to New York City for two in-person weekends, Thursday-Saturday, in October and March. Should the number of COVID-19 cases rise in New York City, in-person classes will be transitioned to remote classes.Training is comprised of instruction taught by credentialed members of the Appraisers Association and other experts in their area of specialization. The program contains all the essential information you need to become an appraiser and it fulfills the 120 hours of Qualifying Education set by The Appraisal Foundation.
- Sample Course Schedule (Fall 2021/Spring 2022)
- Sample Course Descriptions (Fall 2021/Spring 2022)
- Comprehensive Appraisal Studies Program FAQs
- Students can be of any age and are required to have an undergraduate degree.
- This two-semester program provides an exclusive educational pathway to become an Accredited Member of the Appraisers Association (Upon completion, a candidate is immediately eligible for membership at the Associate Candidate level).
- Credits from other appraisal programs are not transferable.
Admissions Deadline and Notification
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the program reaches capacity. Priority is given to candidates that apply on or before July 5, 2022. Space is limited. We encourage you to apply early.
Your application must include:
- Completed application form
- Current resume listing all academic credentials, all professional certificates, credentials or licenses with dates
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
Registration is currently closed. Applications will reopen in January 2023.
For more information about CASP and what the program can do for you, please contact the Professional Studies Administrator by email at email@example.com or phone at 212-889-5404, ext. 10.