Fall/Spring Online Course
Fall 2023 / Spring 2024
This two-semester, remote program will begin in September 2023 and will continue through April 2024. Students will meet on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, between the hours of 6:00 and 8:00 pm EST, for live sessions via the user-friendly web-based platform GoToTraining. There are two optional in-person weekends in New York City, Thursday-Saturday in October and March, and it is highly recommend students attend. Training is comprised of instruction taught by credentialed members of the Appraisers Association and other experts in their area of specialization. The program contains all the essential information you need to become an appraiser and it fulfills the 120 hours of Qualifying Education set by The Appraisal Foundation.
- Sample Course Schedule (Fall 2021/Spring 2022)
- Sample Course Descriptions (Fall 2021/Spring 2022)
- Comprehensive Appraisal Studies Program FAQs
- Students can be of any age and are required to have an undergraduate degree.
- This two-semester program provides an exclusive educational pathway to become an Accredited Member of the Appraisers Association (Upon completion, a candidate is immediately eligible for membership at the Associate Candidate level).
- Credits from other appraisal programs are not transferable.
Admissions Deadline and Notification
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the program reaches capacity. Priority is given to candidates that apply on or before July 5, 2023. Space is limited. We encourage you to apply early.
Your application must include:
- Completed application form
- Current resume listing all academic credentials, all professional certificates, credentials or licenses with dates
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
For more information about CASP and what the program can do for you, please contact the Professional Studies Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 212-889-5404, ext. 10.